Monday, July 11, 2011

NOTE TO SELF

I guess the biggest realization I came to tonight was that I only had class one day per week until now. Guess I was spoiled, because I do not have two days in my week and time to do homework along with all my other obligations.  NOTE TO SELF- only take classes that actually meet ONCE a week.  I do not know if that goal is even achievable- It may take me a few years to complete my MAIT degree that way- but I am stressed right now, so this is my rant.    Everybody needs a piece of me right now and I don't have any extra pieces to give.   I think the projects we will work on in class will be interesting and very helpful to me in what I do, which is train adults, so I have to get past the stressed part and down to the learning.    I also have to remind myself that people new to wimba and Blackboard have it way harder than me.  SO I need perspective as well. (This is me yelling at myself for pitying myself) Don't feel sorry for me, because I am just whining here and not being constructive.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    How much of a stipend do you get for being a TA in our class? I'm striving to reach the amount of knowledge you have gained in regards to technology. Thanks for all your help.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate your help in our class! I think you need a bottle of my homemade wine, it does wonders :).

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean, I will remove posts with unsavory language or content.