Monday, July 2, 2012

Rock Stars of ISTE 2012

All year long I am on the computer, checking out blog posts, tweets and wiki updates from other professionals in the Technology Integration field.  Since we come from all over the world, it is rare that we get to meet one another face to face.  Luckily I had the chance to meet one of my gurus at the ISTE 2012 conference in San Diego, Lisa Johnson.  Lisa is a self  proclaimed appaholic and is the creator of techchef4u, where she shares the lastest free IOS apps for educators on a daily basis. I have been following her on Google+ since I first signed in and have no idea how I originally hooked up with her contact information in the first place.  Anyway, at the ISTE conference she was hosting a poster session a few boards down from ours and I was able to catch her in action. After battling the swarm of people around her booth, we had a chance to speak for a few minutes. She shared one of the latest tools in her arsenal,  iCardSort, and even gave some of the partcipants a redeem code.  Ask me for the code for the app and I will share it with you.
In case you have need of information on apps for educators and classrooms, be sure to get the the techchef4u app for yourself, you can also follow her on blogtalkradio.com where she has hosted over 36 episodes so far. they are archived and always ready to play, or you can participate in her next show. You can check out some of her sessions below.
Listen to internet radio with Techchef4u on Blog Talk Radio







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, I will remove posts with unsavory language or content.