Monday, August 1, 2011

Add Facebook and Twitter to Google+













I found this very useful post today and installed the plugin, it works properly, I am pleased, so far.
You do want to read the whole post and take the three minute tutorial that they suggest.  It is worth
the time to work these social networking sites to your best advantage.

Here is the link to the extension.
http://www.vikitech.com/4817/add-facebook-twitter-to-google-plus


 I now need to find a plugin for edmodo and  linkedin. The one I found for linkedin says it has a verified author, but I still have the willies. Extended Share for Google Plus


Verified author: mohamedmansour.com
Free  
I now have the willies about all manner of plugins and extensions.  I have to go back and check them all out because google+ is still so new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, I will remove posts with unsavory language or content.