Thursday, June 9, 2011

Loving this service!




I had a project that I needed completed right away, it was all transferring text from one format to another and I just didn't have the time.  This service is great, I posted a job and within 5 minutes, I had nineteen offers from people willing to complete the job. I selected my assistant  at 11pm at night and the work was done by 6am the next morning.   Great way to make extra income if you like to work from home and have skills.  Awesome way to get a digital assistant.  I made sure I emplyed someone from the United States because we need jobs in THIS country too.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Michelle, thanks for this - I had seen it long ago and forgotten about it. Now that I'm on the job market again, it might be a good opportunity for me to market my many talents. Writing and editing, anyone?

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean, I will remove posts with unsavory language or content.