Saturday, January 10, 2004

The Laws of our Fathers- A Homage to Scott Turow

Dear Mr Turow,

It is unbelievable that I have just discovered you, a fateful trip to the
supermarket and a weekend of laundry stretching in front of me, I decided to
treat myself to a paperback instead of going to the library.I just finished the Laws of Our Fathers, and I am moved to share.It is truly wonderful and I cannot wait to read the rest of your work. Iwill drop it off to one of my old professors (The Bible as Literature) to get his take on the story of Abraham and Issiac. I truly felt alone in class when I said he was a madman and questioned Issiac's reaction and further wondered about that long trip back down the mountain.

I loved everything about this book, the history, the complete picture of
each character and the recognition of great literature of the past. I
identified with each character and with your insights into the fragility of
the human psyche. Amazing.. you are the writer I have been waiting to read my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, I will remove posts with unsavory language or content.